- A natural, gourmet diet rich in fresh seafood and algae, excellent for all marine tropicals.
- Small gel bound bite-sized pieces (typical 0.5 to 2 mm) for rapid delivery and uniform sizing while maximizing fish nutrition.
- Improves coloration and vitality in fish.
- Developed by aquaculture biologists to replace a natural coral reef diet.
- Ideal for most carnivorous or omnivorous fish including Anthias, Basslets, Blennies, Butterflyfish, Cardinals, Chromis, Gobies, Hawkfish, Jawfish, Pufferfish, Pseudochromis, Wrasses, etc. as well as many invertebrates including crabs, shrimps, sea anemones etc.
Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume in a few minutes.
Kril, Plankton, gel binder, shrimp, spinach, clams, kelp, fish hydrolysate, tuna eggs, fish meal, squid, lecithin, vitamins (choline chloride, ascorbic acid including stabilized vitamin C, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, calcium pantothnate, riboflavin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B-12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin), paprika, cantaxanthin, fish oil, trace elements (manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite) and astaxanthine.
Crude Protein (min) 7.7%
Crude Fat (min) 0.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.2%
Moisture (max) 91.6%